The Lao Red Cross is dedicated to building safe, healthy and supportive communities.
Implementing a range of programs and services across key working areas of community health and care, youth, families and disaster preparation and relief means Lao Red Cross is continually contributing to the development and protection of communities nationwide.
Our programs and services
- The National Blood Transfusion Center - blood donations and analysis/research
- Emergency ambulance service and first aid courses
- Disaster preparedness and relief training
- Health Education and Awareness Programs - sexual health, HIV/Aids, first aid, drug use and harm protection
- Water and Sanitation Health (WASH) education and infrastructure programs
- The Family links program - reuniting and keeping families connected
- Youth and Adult Volunteering programs - promoting active citizenship.