Kerry Deaf Resource Centre (KDRC) provides services to Deaf and hard of hearing people at county level and contributes to national issues of equality, access and rights.
We have a drop in Centre in Tralee and Outreach support throughout Kerry. We work with those who communicate through sign language or through speech/lip reading.
To ensure Deaf adults, children, and their families have full access to services and information which are available in the Kerry region so they are able to be self determining, independent and able to participate at all levels in the Kerry Community.
* Deaf Awareness Training
* Sign Language Classes
* Equipment for Deaf/hard of hearing
* Family Support
* Information and expert advice on Deaf related issues
* Information on Entitlements
* Internet and email access
* Literacy Training
* Sign Language Interpreting
* Social Activities: Christmas party & monthly mass