November 1, 2012 TRUiST announced today its partnership with global donation technology provider, ammado AG, to bolster the strength of TRUiST’s leading corporate philanthropy solutions. With this new partnership in place, TRUiST’s existing and new corporate clients can engage employees across multinational offices through workplace giving and matching campaigns powered by TRUiST’s Workplace and Disaster Response solutions.
February 21, 2012 YourCause, LLC announces their new partnership with ammado AG, leaders in global online donations, which will provide multinational corporations the ability to offer equal programs to all employees in all offices within CSRconnect. Integration with ammado delivers multinational clients and their employees the option to donate to more than 5,000 non-US organizations using one of 78 currencies and 30 additional credit card payment methods. Now companies can cater to regional office locations by offering country specific charities, currency, payment methods and tax receipts.
September 24, 2009 At the Clinton Global Initiative the introduction of Powered By Service was announced. Powered By Service is a youth activism and grant program presented by Usher's New Look (a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization). ammado is excited to be the platform that will support this international call to service, as it is the only site that supplies the tools necessary to support online campaigning, fundraising and communication on a global level.
July 30, 2009 ammado proudly announces partnership with Globoforce.
June 15, 2009 Nominated by Morgan Stanley, ammado’s recognition heralds a new position for this Irish company as one of the organizations leading the global IT revolution.
June 12, 2009 You can be a hero on ammado with peer to peer fundraising.
March 31, 2009 An encouraging start to 2009 for ammado with esteemed international recognition for its work.
January 09, 2009 Francis Veldeman new Managing Director for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
December 04, 2008 Internet community launches global online giving solutions for companies.
September 22, 2008 Terry Alan Farris new Head of Global Strategy - Terry Alan Farris, the former Head of Philanthropy Services for UBS AG Asia-Pacific, joined Irish internet company ammado as Head of Global Strategy.
September 09, 2008 Internet community revolutionises online giving – ammado, the global online community of people who care, launches today with its innovative donation feature the ammado giving circle. The ammado giving circle makes the act of giving fun and flexible for users. It also taps in to a huge unleashed potential of online giving enabling people for the first time ever to make micro donations to nonprofits from all over the world.
January 28, 2013 Ammado – which is the world leader in global donations and only utilizes the latest available technologies for its donation solutions – has now created a fully automated company giving solution that is totally free for companies. It is called ‘CSR in a box’ as it really gives a company everything it needs in a nice, comprehensive package.
February 12, 2012 Following the trend towards global platforms for raising money, such as Kickstarter, Ammado, which connects charities with donors, has raised €7m, and signed up several multinational partners.
March 9, 2010 Hubertus von Lobenstein, ehemaliger CEO von TBWA, meldet sich mit eigener Agentur zurück. Startkunde der Düsseldorfer Agentur ist www.ammado.com, die der Neugründung das Marketing anvertraut hat.
October 04, 2009 Gavin Daly reports on the success of employee motivation and rewards firm Globoforce and their 'very important partnership' with ammado.
August 28, 2009 Christopher Lim reports for The Business Times on how charities are using the web to bolster funding—ammado’s work with companies and fundraising successes are highlighted heavily.
April 28, 2009 ammado is featured in the “Spotlight on Membership” section of the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce Newsletter.
April 21, 2009 Thomas Keefe of International Association of Business Communicators Social Responsibility Link talks to Peter Conlon and Dr Anna Kupka of the benefits of ammado.
March 20, 2009 The Irish Times announces ammado as one of the seven firms shortlisted for the second annual Irish Technology Leadership Group (ITLG)/ Irish Times innovation award.
March, 2009 ammado co-founder, Dr Anna Kupka, speaks to the German Fundraising Magazine, "Fundraiser".
December, 2008 Head of Global Strategy, Terry Farris, speaks to the Shanghai Business review about ammado in China and the potential of Chinese donors for charities.
December 4, 2008 John Kennedy of the Irish Independent, talks to ammado co-founder Peter Conlon about bringing meaning to social networking through micro-philanthropy.
November 23, 2008 Sunday Times Mark Paul interviews ammado founder Peter Conlon.
November 20, 2008 Steve Mollman talks to ammado’s Joeri Gianotten about ammado and the giving circle as he looks at a new breed of social networking sites emerging.
October 31, 2008 ammado director and co-founder, Dr. Anna Kupka speaks to the Irish Times on ammado's activities in the Asia-Pacific region and ammado's recent trip to China as part of the Enterprise Ireland trade mission to China
October 25, 2008 ammado features in The Irish Times magazine's "What's hot and what's not" list
September 7, 2008 Peter Conlon and Dr Anna Kupka speak in an exclusive to Gavin Daly, Sunday Business Post on the unveiling of The ammado giving circle.
August 14, 2008 UNHCR hail ammado’s work – Stephen O’Brien talks to Peter Conlon of ammado and Manuel Jordao of UNHCR on the success of the ammado World Refugee Day campaign and ammado’s future plans.
August 2, 2008 Joeri Gianotten of ammado speaks to Erwin Oliva of Enquirer.net on how social networks can be used as effective means to raise funds and attract potential donors worldwide.
July 20, 2008 Hardboiled Magazine’s Kimberley Olsen interviews ammado founder Dr Anna Kupka in their Philanthropist of the Month section for July.
June 1, 2008 ‘The appetite for social networking sites is truly insatiable. The latest newcomer with a twist is ammado’ writes Michael Ryan of The DCU Times.
May 23, 2008 John Collins of the Irish Times (irishtimes.com) writes on ammado’s support of the UNHCR’s World Refugee Day 2008 and how the UNHCR is using ammado to raise awareness of the plight of refugees worldwide.
December 12, 2007 ‘The time that charities raised money by showing tear jerking pictures and telling sad stories, seems to slowly fade away, ’says Diederik Heinink of ADB Magazine.
November 11, 2007 The Irish Software Association announce the winners of their 2007 annual awards. Here is some news coverage of the event from Dick O’Brien of The Sunday Business Post.
October 28, 2007 Sunday Times Mark Paul profiles a yet un-launched ammado. He includes news of ammado’s partnership with The Resource Alliance and ammado’s nomination for new company of the year award by the Irish Software Association.
October 10, 2007 Emma Rigby of Third Sector reports that the Resource Alliance will use ammado to inform and encourage networking between delegates of its International Fundraising Conference in the Netherlands
· 30 March, 2011 ammado COO Colum Twomey speaks at Fundraising Ireland conference
· 25-26 November, 2009 Founder and CEO of ammado Peter Conlon speaks at The 3rd Annual CR Reporting Summit UK 2009. Please contact Catherine Weadick for more information.
· 8 July, 2009 Founder and CEO of ammado Peter Conlon guest blogs for The Case Foundation. Please click here for more information: http://www.casefoundation.org/blog/international-perspective-csr
· 11-12 May, 2009 Peter Conlon speaks at the 8th Annual Responsible Business Summit on How to build value into NGO business partnerships. Please contact Catherine Weadick for more information.
· 1-9 May, 2009 Kelly Weiss speaks at the Chicago Global Donors Network for a conference entitled: Global U Technology NOW! Capacity Building Workshop for Diaspora Donors. Please contact Kelly Weiss for more information.
· 26-28 April, 2009 Barbara Kelly presents "Voices From Abroad: The Best in Nonprofit Technology in Today’s Global Community" with representatives from Accenture, Give2Asia and Samasource at the Nonprofit Technology Conference in San Francisco. Please contactBarbara Kelly for further information.
· March 29-1 April, 2009 ammado’s U.S. team participates at the 46th AFP International Conference on Fundraising in New Orleans, Louisiana and presents Distinguished Speaker Reynold Levy. Please contact Barbara Kelly for further information.
· March 12, 2009 ammado co-founder, Peter Conlon, presents "Building a global business in an internet age" as part of the University College London’s Department of Management Science and Innovation, Advances guest lecture series.
· February 6,2009 Terry Farris presents "Leveraging Web-Based Social Media for Your Company's Success in the Global Marketplace", Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, Chicago, USA. Please contact Kelly Weiss for further information.
· January 12, 2009 President Barack Obama launches a new website - www.usaservice.org - to encourage volunteerism and community service work. ammado was chosen as one of the other service opportunities listed on the site.
· November 21, 2008 ammado’s Heather Smith Xie presents "Social Entrepreneurs in Hong Kong: Bridging the Gap between Business and Social Needs" at the International Symposium on Social Entrepreneurship & Social Change, Hong Kong. Please contact Heather Smith Xiefor further information.
· November 01-02, 2008 ammado founders, Peter Conlon and Dr. Anna Kupka, speak at Vision Summit 2008 at Freie Universität, Berlin. Please contact Nina Gritzky for further information.
· October 20, 2008 Michelle McMahon presents "Web 2.0 as a tool to building Communications, Community, and Capital" at the NCVO Collaborative Working Conference, London. Please contact Michelle McMahon for further information.
· October 17, 2008 Barbara Kelly presents "Innovation, Interaction and Successful Internet Fundraising" at the NativityMiguel Network of Schools, Washington D.C. Please contact Barbara Kelly for further information.
· October 10, 2008 Peter Conlon and Dr. Anna Kupka present on "How to communicate CSR" at the 3rd International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility, Humboldt University Berlin. Please contact Nina Gritzky for further information.
· September 24, 2008 "New Media in Fundraising: using ammado.com" is presented by our Asia team at theMicrosoft NGO Day, Cebu, Philippines. Please contact Joeri Gianotten for further information.
· September 15, 2008 Joeri Gianotten presents "ammado - an open platform to engage organisations and individuals to further your cause" at the Open Everything Conference in Singapore. Please contact Joeri Gianotten for further information.
· September 2-3, 2008 The ammado team attends this year’s Venture Fundraising Conference, Manila. Please contact Joeri Gianotten for further information.
· July, 2008 Joeri Gianotten presents "New Media in Fundraising: using ammado.com" at the Microsoft NGO Day, Manila, Philippines. Please contact Joeri Gianotten for further information.
· June, 2008 ammado’s Barbara Kelly presents "Leveraging Web 2.0 sites and Online Marketing to recruit Volunteers" at The National Volunteering Conference, Atlanta, Georgia. Please contact Barbara Kelly for further information.
· June, 2008 Barbara Kelly presents "Innovation, Interaction and the Future of the Nonprofit Community" at The National Nonprofit Congress, Washington DC. Please contactBarbara Kelly for further information.
· May, 2008 Michelle McMahon presents "Digital Storytelling for a societal change" at the Shine Unconference, London. Please contact Michelle McMahon for further information.
· May, 2008 Monica Salvitti presents "Utilizing Social Networks for Fundraising and Communication" at the Fundraising Festival, Emilia Romagna, Italy. Please contact Monica Salvitti for further information.
· May, 2008 Joe Newell of ammado presents "ammado – a global online community of people who care" at Irish Internet Association Congress 2008, Dublin, Ireland. Download the podcast.
· April, 2008 Joeri Gianotten of ammado moderates a workshop "Social networking and Web 2.0" atEconomist CIO Agenda Asia-Pacific, Shanghai, China. Please contact Joeri Gianotten for further information.
· February, 2008 Catherine Weadick and Maylon Mahon of ammado present "ammado – A Communications Tool for your Nonprofit Organisation" at Enclude’s Open IT Conference, Dublin, Ireland. Please contact Catherine Weadick for further information.
· December, 2011Finalist for Enterprise of the Year, Business and Finance Awards
· March, 2011Irish Times Innovation Awards - Winner Service Innovation category
· April, 2010: Honored as one of 2009's 100 most innovative companies in "No Apples - 100 Other Top Innovators"
· April, 2009 Winners of the 2009 Irish Technology Leadership Group (ITLG)/Irish Times Innovation Award
· March, 2009 Red Herring Europe 100, Berlin, Germany - Top 100 Technology Companies 2009
· March, 2009 Nominated by Morgan Stanley for the Computerworld Honors Program 2009
· January, 2009 Finalist of the Global CSR Awards 2009
· November, 2008 Golden Spider Award 2008 - Best Social Networking and Community Website finalist
· April, 2008 All Ireland Marketing Awards - International Marketing Finalist
· March, 2008 Red Herring Europe 100, Malta, Spain - Finalist Top 100 Technology Companies 2008
· November, 2007 Irish Software Association Software Industry Awards - New Company of the Year 2007
· October 2011 Gold Sponsor International Fundraising Congress
· November 2010 Sponsor German Sustainability Award
· May 21, 2009 Innovate Now! Summit, Chicago IL, USA.
· May 11-12, 2009 Co-sponsor of The 8th Annual Responsible Business Summit, Business Design Centre, London, UK
· March 29-April 1, 2009 Proud sponsor of the 46th Association of Fundraising Professionals International Conference on Fundraising, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
· November 3-4, 2008 CSR Asia, Bangkok, Thailand.
· November 4-6, 2008 World Toilet Summit, Hong Kong.
· November 20-21, 2008 Asian Forum on CSR, Singapore
· June, 2008 UNHCR World Refugee Day 2008
· May, 2008 IWRM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
· February, 2008 International Fundraising Conference New Frontiers, Perth, Australia
· October, 2007 International Fundraising Congress, Noordwijk, Netherlands
Media Partnership: ammado sponsors the 46th Association of Fundraising Professionals International Conference on Fundraising, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
March 29-April 1, 2009